


Well, here he is. No matter how I try it still takes eight hours to get all the layers in place. I think I will keep working on variations of this image. Not something I have done in the past, but the more I work with him the better I get to know him. As I worked I have pondered on all that I have read from other artists. I have a long way to go to achieve the level of work that I can imagine, but that only comes with lots of practice. This is but a tiny tip of the iceberg.
Despite the hectic winter and spring I am still glad I chose to work on this project and all the research that went into the study of the history of wildlife and environmental art. I have changed career directions due to this project. I am more aware of our impact on our planet and on the places where we live. I want to make a difference no matter how small.
No comments:
Post a Comment