Just a quick update -
Ever just want top push restart? That is how I feel about this quarter.
We have been buried in snow for the past week. Power went down as well as phone, which is also my internet connection. To add insult to injury my flu decided to take a turn to pneumonia. My husband seems to be doing better, but we still have no answer as to what caused his problems in the first place. The statement of 'getting' old at 45 is not very satisfactory.
As for me, now that I know why I have been feeling like doggie doo and have medication for the same I am hoping that my energy will come back so I can do something besides sleep. starting to feel like I am related to bears.
Thanks for the input on the Buck picture. Now that I have been away a few days...it looks flat to me too. Sure would have been nice to have had more recent classes to get my focus back. I really appreciate your frank appraisals, they keep me real. :)
I have been doing a lot of research. There are so many different things to do relating to conservation and sustainability. I think I have found an area where I would really like to work and have a voice. It may not end up being directly through art, but public relations or visual communications. As frustrating as this quarter has been I still think it has been the most significant quarter yet. I'm still glad it is the last. Now it is time to start writing and getting all this information into a format.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment